Patients in Kennesaw & Tucker, GA get their smiles back with dentures
One missing tooth may keep you from grinning. With several teeth gone, you probably stop eating some foods you enjoy, and remaining teeth go crooked. Losing all teeth has a big impact on health, appearance, and communication. Dentures are a time-tested solution for replacement of missing teeth, and patients in Kennesaw & Tucker, GA have choices in Dr. Kay Kalantari’s care.
Many options in dentures in Kennesaw & Tucker, GA
- Partial denture – This prosthetic is a good choice to replace one missing tooth or several within the same arch. Teeth are affixed to an acrylic base, and the unit clips in place, secured to existing teeth. A partial denture is removable, for easy cleaning.
- Full denture – A full upper denture replaces all teeth in the arch, with a base that covers the palate. A lower full denture is horse-shoe shaped to allow normal tongue movement. A full denture relies on natural suction and facial muscles to stay in place. Dr. Kalantari offers several options in materials, customization, and price range.
- Complete dentures – This refers to an entire set of artificial teeth – both upper and lower arches designed to work well together.
- Immediate denture – So, you need extractions and dentures but don’t want to go without teeth? Dr. Kalantari has a solution for that, too. An immediate denture is designed in advance and inserted on the day of extractions and protects the mouth during recovery. The denture is replaced or relined to adjust fit after the mouth is healed.
- Implant-retained denture – The premier denture for comfortable, secure fit! As few as four dental implants are placed in the jaw as anchor points for a whole arch of teeth. Implants provide amazing stability, dramatically reducing wobbles, slippage, and sore spots. In addition, implants help to preserve facial bone for a more youthful appearance.
Dentures made with artistry and compassion
Dr. Kalantari has a great deal of experience with dentures, and she genuinely enjoys the combination of technical precision and artistry involved. Her goal is to help every denture patient have a comfortable bite, reliable oral function, and a smile to be proud of.