Cosmetic dentistry creates radiant smiles in Kennesaw & Tucker, GA
The next time you are at a family gathering, business meeting, or shopping mall, notice the smiles around you. Most look friendly and inviting, but some really stand out. Many of those exceptional smiles had a little help from cosmetic dental treatments. This is an area of dentistry that Dr. Kay Kalantari enjoys immensely, because she sees the positive impact it has on the lives of her patients in the Kennesaw & Tucker, GA area.
Is it restorative or cosmetic dentistry?
Kennesaw & Tucker, GA patients often ask that question. Many times, there is not a firm distinction. Generally, a restorative procedure repairs dental damage, while cosmetic treatment is for smile enhancement. Yet, an ethical dentist gives great consideration to the aesthetics of virtually any restorative treatment, and some cosmetic services are beneficial to oral health.
Tailored smile treatment
Here are some of the techniques Dr. Kalantari uses, alone or in combination for a full smile makeover, to create beautiful results:
- Teeth whitening – Small wonder this cosmetic treatment is so popular – it gives teeth an obvious boost, safely and affordably. With professional in-office whitening, your teeth become noticeably brighter in about an hour, with the oversight a trained dental hygiene team. If you prefer to whiten gradually, custom-fit bleaching trays and prescription-strength gel is a good choice.
- Dental bonding – This economical treatment can often be completed in one visit, with no numbing. Dr. Kalantari uses bonding to recontour teeth, close gaps, and hide enamel imperfections.
- Tooth-colored restorations – If you would like to have silver-colored fillings replaced with something that looks more natural, you have come to the right practice. Dentistry at Kennesaw Point offers composite fillings, as well as lustrous porcelain inlays, onlays, and crowns.
- Replacement teeth – A gap in your smile, a span of missing teeth, or no teeth at all? No problem! Smiles are completed beautifully with bridges, dental implants, and denture options.
- Porcelain veneers – This premier cosmetic treatment brings stunning symmetry to “smile teeth.”
- Invisalign – Get attractively straight teeth without wearing brackets, bands, and wires.