Smile makeovers in Kennesaw & Tucker, GA reveal the real you
A radiant smile says so much about who you are inside – your warmth, humor, and compassion. Yet dental problems can keep you from sharing it with the world. Dr. Kay Kalantari is experienced in a range of cosmetic dentistry services, providing personalized smile makeovers at her Kennesaw & Tucker, GA offices.
Cosmetic solutions for aesthetic problems
Most people can readily say what they don’t like about their smiles, and the majority of those issues are related to:
- Tooth color – A single tooth with a dark center from trauma, tooth decay, silver-colored fillings, old dental work that has become stained, or dingy enamel overall.
- Enamel flaws – Chips, cracks, pits, bumps, or scratches that dull the natural sheen of teeth.
- Size and shape – Teeth that look short or long, have an unusual shape, are worn down, or have pieces broken off.
- Spacing – Overlaps or openings between teeth.
- Alignment – Variations that keep teeth from looking straight and even.
- Missing teeth – Gaps in the smile where teeth are gone due to trauma or extraction or are congenitally missing.
- Soft tissue – A “gummy smile” with excess pink that disrupts proportions of the mouth, ragged edges, receding gums that make teeth look too long, or dark triangles.
Dr. Kalantari uses current techniques and instruments, as well as a naturally-artistic eye, to address any combination of these aesthetic concerns.
Unique strategies for smile makeovers in Kennesaw & Tucker, GA
Perhaps the most important part of the smile makeover is the consultation. This is your chance to tell the doctor what you love about your smile, and what you would like to change. You look at photos of celebrity smiles, discuss various treatment options, and see actual before and after images. You also discuss cost, treatment scheduling, and lifestyle to arrive at a smile makeover strategy that works for you.
Your smile makeover may be as simple as an in-office teeth whitening session, or combine services such as porcelain veneers, aesthetic restorations, dental implants, and Invisalign clear braces.